Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kyle!

Only one more year left in his twenties! I am sure that makes him feel old! I surprised Kyle by having this shed in our backyard on Wednesday. He got it one day early. He was really amazed that I was able to pull that off by myself, without him knowing. He had such a funny look on his face when he finally noticed it out there! He is very happy with it.

It even matches our house.........man did I do a good job!! We went to pizza for dinner, and then had cake and ice cream at our house.
Kylie even shared her red balloon with him!

There was a pretty funny surprise in that pink bag! You can tell by the look on his face

He has one more surprise coming tonight. I planned a special evening for the four of us! I hope he remembers all this when my birthday comes around =0)

6 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Fun! How did you pull that off without him knowing?? I could never do anything that big without David finding out! You are a super good surprizer!!! Happy Birthday Kyle!!

The Five that Jive said...

Ashleigh!! I found your blog off of Melanie's. You are such an awesome wife!! I have a blog too...send me an email at lindseyandrick@hotmail.com and I'll invite you in:)
Lindsey Johnson (Hahn)

Williamson Fam said...

Wow , you goes go big on birthdays, how fun. I bet he was so happy, how fun..

Williamson Fam said...

Sorry about that the bad spelling on that last commemt, it was suppose to say, you guys go big....oops..

Sherrie said...

Happy Birthday little bro! :) Enjoy your last year in the twenties...but don't worry, the thirties just get better. Hee hee. Love you! And Ashleigh...you are AMAZING! I'm so impressed that you did the shed without him knowing! WOW!!!!!

Sherrie said...

Oh. Andy and I want to know what was in the pink bag...at least, we think we do. :) (laughing)