Monday, March 16, 2009

choo, choo trains & Chuck E. Cheese

This past weekend, Kylie and Carson spent the night with my parents. My dad was getting ready to come over to help Kyle with some yard work, and my mom asked if I could send the kids back with him. They were excited to go, and I of course miss them like crazy when they are gone! Kyle and I did enjoy a night out with Alexis. We went to dinner, and did some shopping for a DVD player for our car. My parents took the kids to see some trains.........Carson loves trains. We are all taking them on an Easter train ride next month. I know they will just love it! Kyle also downloaded some pictures that had been on my mom's camera for a long time. I couldn't believe how much Kylie and Carson have grown, since those pictures were taken. you don't realize how big they are, until you see them up close! my handsome little guy my precious princess & grandpa We also took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese last week. They had a blast! They were scared of the characters, but I thought they were scary too. Who ever thought of those crazy looking things? The pizza is not the greatest either, but kids sure do love that place!

Lexi's first trip, and she never even knew she was there. She can sleep through anything!

Carson and Kylie's favorite game was shooting water at the target, and racing eachother.....look at how focused they were!

a ride on the monster truck terrified them......especially Carson =) Kyle and I thought it was hilarious, how mean are we? We laughed, while they cried!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I've never been to chuck e cheese...but it seems like all parents come to that same conclusion as you! Food...not all that great, but the kids love it!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh they sure have changed, they grow so fast..And we love chuck -e cheese and yes those characters are FREAKY with their chompy mouths singing, scary but we keep going back to the germ fest..Love it! Miss you guys..