Wednesday, October 14, 2009

special delivery & Chucka Cheese

Last week my nana sent the kids a package in the mail, and of course it made their day! Here they are with their gifts....................
Lexi got an adorable outfit, halloween bib, and some shoes and jeans from Julie
Here is Carson with his toy story bag and figurines....as you can see, he was pretty proud of his presentAnd Kylie with her princess bag, and several disney princesses.......she now knows them all by name!
Thanks again to Nana and Julie for thinking of us, and making our day extra exciting! We love you so much.
That evening we promised to take Kylie and Carson to Chucka cheese (that is what they call it =0) ). This is where we go to celebrate potty training. My parents took them once when Kylie was completely trained. Now it was Carson's turn. He has been potty trained for a while now (except for night time), but he has been going all night for several weeks now, with no accidents. It was definitely time to celebrate and reward them for their awesome accomplishments!!! We are so proud of them, and so relieved to be done with diapers........with the exception of little Lexi of course!
The big cheese himself even came out to say hello, and Carson ended up under the table. It was pretty funny!
Here he is on the rocket ship.And Kylie loved riding in the horse race. And Lexi enjoyed herself too. Her and my dad hung out together and watched the scary creatures while we went over to play with Carson and Kylie. I still can't understand why they make those things look so scary! I can barely stand to look at them. I don't blame Carson one bit for going under the table, I kind of wanted to join him!! ha.ha

3 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are so adorable and looking so big!! Congrats on the potty training--I'm about to embark on that myself with my baby! I went to Chuck-E-Cheese for the first time when I was about 14 and the mascot scared me so bad! I don't know how some kids aren't scared of him! But the rides and games sure are fun:)

Williamson Fam said...

Oh i so agree those things with the chomping mouths are so freaky, it is wrong, but we keep going back, i love that place..The kids are getting so big, yay for potty training, i'm glad we are done for a while now as well..And you look FAB as always...

Unknown said...

Good job, kids! That is a huge accomplishment! Chuck-e-cheese is so cool. So are grandparents.