Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life is Sweet at 30!

The big 3-0! Wow! My day started off a little crazy. It did get better though. We went out to lunch with my mom.......Kylie and our lunch! I think it was the same size as her. ha.
Presents! My mom gave me some beautiful clothes and some MAC! She scored big with me. She has great taste too. Thank you mom.....you rock!!
Kyle and the kids made me a cute chocolate cake. They were big helpers....especially when it came to sampling.he.he What to wish for????
Then over the weekend, I had a huge surprise...........kind of a surprise. Kyle gave me a little clue accidentally as to what was going on, and I am very curious...........so my detective skills came out in full force. Dang it! But I was very surprised at how many people were there. I was very touched!
A few of my SUPER awesome and sweet friends from church threw this wonderful party for me. Melissa had downlowded some pictures from my blog and they were playing on her T.V. The theme was "Life is sweet at 30". What a perfect way to celebrate. They did make my life extra sweet! They had my favorite color everywhere. I was in heaven! Pink plates, napkins, and a beautiful cake that her mom made for me. It was incredibly yummy too!
We played some really fun games, and opened some awesome presents
This gift fit the theme so perfectly. The bows were hair bows too, so Kylie got to wear them to church! Here are some of the ladies from the party. Our husbands were there too=) What a perfect way to celebrate such a big birthday. I felt overwhelmed by the generosity, and love that was put into this. It was just the BEST!!! Thank you so much to Melissa, her mom, and Jana for making my birthday so perfect! I couldn't be more grateful=)

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Awe! How fun! :) 30 looks good on you! ;)

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhhh how fun, what great people you are surrounded by. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, 30 isn't to shabby..Andi really like saying 'dirty 30',,,,Love you!