Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 years........wow!

Kyle and I celebrated our ten year anniversary last month. We decided to stay here in Boise for the weekend. My parents watched the kids for us. We started out our weekend with a BSU graduation. We got to watch Kyle's friend, along with some of our favorite BSU players graduate. Then we went to lunch at the cheesecake factory.
He is smiling because he knows what is coming...........
banana cheesecake with hot fudge.........yummy. The food is really good too.
We did a lot of shopping, went to the movies, and to a Hockey game. We had awesome seats, just three rows from the glass. Kyle spotted my favorite BSU player sitting one section over from us, and I was out of my seat and headed over to him right away.ha.ha.
Oh yeah!! That is me and Austin Pettis..............woohoo. I don't think I could possibly have smiled any bigger. ha.ha. He has been my favorite player this year, because of this cool flip that he did during one of the first games of the season. He was going in for a touchdown, and flipped into the end zone. It was awesome. He got a celebration penalty for it, but it was worth it. Great move. I liked his attitude!! I am pretty sure he will go to the NFL this year, so I will have to cherish this picture!!
Kyle and I had a wonderful weekend together. Funny how I didn't even get a picture with him. That's o.k. He knows I love him and think he is wonderful! It was so nice to just hang out together and have fun. We missed our kids badly though, that is one of the reasons we didn't go too far! This was Lexi's first time overnight without us. Happy ten years to us......and here's to many, many more!!

4 comments:

alice said...

Ashleigh,and Kyle,Happy Belated Anniversary to u both.I am sooooo! very,sorry I did not call u both 4 ur anniversary.I usually remember ur anniversary.I will do better next time,I promise.I still want to wish u many,many more anniversaries together.U both I love with all my heart,and soul.There r not any other couple whom I know,who r soooo very deeply in love,and adore each other,and r soul mates too. U 2 were born for each other,and meant 4 each other.Again, Happy Belated Anniversary! Love u both,Nana!

Trent and Mel said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You guys really are so cute together and so much fun! And I love the picture with Pettis....awesome!

Williamson Fam said...

Happy 10 yrs, what a great milestone, we love you so much you guys are perfect together..And i love how your so into sports, go you!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I am still so very jealous of that photo!!! ;) Another reason why I wish I lived closer!