Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vacation-part I ( Idaho Falls)

We started our trip a little early when we found out that our niece was going to get baptized a few days before we planned to leave. We were so happy that they didn't do it while we were gone, so that we could be there for it. I noticed while I was looking at all the pictures that I took, that this is the only picture I got of her! The cousins were SO busy playing and having fun, that I barely even saw any of them.ha.ha. She looked beautiful, and we were so proud of her.
I thought this picture was so funny. Our youngest nephew Joseph was having a blast eating chips....the look on his face tells it all. What a cutie!
Here is Kylie with her aunt Emily. Emily let Kylie borrow some clothes, so that she could go outside and play with everyone. What a great Aunt!!
And this is why we didn't see the kids too much. They were outside playing with the dog, and just having a great time together!
Later that night grandma and grandpa (Kyle's parents) watched our kids, so that we could have a night out with hiss brothers and their wives. We went to dinner, bowling, and then out for ice cream. We had so much fun and laughed a lot.

No comments: