Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Kyle wanted to go camping for his birthday. His sister and her family joined us for a night.
Carson's train. Not to bad for a five year old!
This picture helps me to remember to treasure every second with the kids while they are small. I know our chairs will not always look like this:0(
The kids were so excited when their cousins arrived!
They all liked to play by the bathroom. Not my idea of a good hang out spot, but they wanted to cast their fishing poles from the ledge.
The large moth before it met Carson
The large moth after it met Carson
This was one of my favorite pictures! I could picture them as old men out fishing and talking together. ha.ha
We ran to the store one day, and Kylie and Carson took a nap on the way back. Camping is hard work!
Before Kyle's sister and her family left, we went swimming at the reservoir and had lunch.
There was a fallen tree that the kids loved to walk on. It made a bridge across the creek and they would get water from it to water the flowers that they picked for the table.
This ax was one of Kyle's birthday presents. He got it early because he was going to go buy one.=0) I thought it was cute to see him and Carson chopping wood together.
First catch of the day


Our trailer has an indoor and an outdoor shower. The outdoor one was perfect for the kids!
Watch out for this girl......she is dang good at card games!
My birthday boy and I
Presents! He had a lot of help opening them.
Tri- tip to celebrate the special day!
I forgot the candles, so I tried to light some small sticks on the top, but that didn't work either.ha.ha
Lex was asleep about five minutes after this picture.....good work grandpa!

1 comment:

Trent and Mel said...

Woot Woot Kyle, happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a ton o' fun camping!