Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun at the fair/growing up

Last weekend Kyle had the great idea of going to the Western Idaho state fair. We always have fun there each year. We love to look at all of the animals, and have some funnel cake.......yummy! Carson and Kylie really enjoyed riding the ponies. I know they are going to wish that every merry-go-round could have real ponies on them! Carson was fascinated by the tractors and he was thrilled to get to sit on one. We tried playing the carnival games, but realized we were getting ripped off!

We also did a little swimming over the weekend. I was very amazed and impressed with how well the kids did! They swam all by themselves for the first time with the help of some floaties. We were so proud of them and how brave they were. They even started jumping off the side of the pool! It is really exciting to watch them learn and grow each day. It seems like they are always learning something new and we are grateful to be able to watch every second of it!

Seeing the cows and petting them makes me want to be vegetarian at the time, but it never happens!

Kylie and her pony
Carson and his
It doesn't get better than having a balloon at the fair!
The big blue tractor
Swimming like a pro
What a cutie

3 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

They are growing up so fast!! Its funny, I still remember coming and holding them in the hospital when they were just teeny, tiny!! That doesn't seem like very long ago!! I love the fair! We may take a venture out to the fair on this side of the state this year, I am still in the "paranoid" state of mother-hood, and crowds scare me with him...but if I have to be brave to eat fair food, I just might!!! How are you feeling??

Williamson Fam said...

Oh i love the fair, looks like you guys had so much fun, what great memeories..

Sherrie said...

What a fun time you guys had! I miss those two kiddos!