Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sneaky Sandra and her Snoopy friend

My friend Sandra and I met at our high school orientation. Thankfully both of our last names started with a G! She was one of my closest friends in high school and remains the same today. I can't believe that we have been friends for 14 years! Her and Kyle had been working together for the past couple of months to surprise me with a visit from her. Thank you both!! Kyle mentioned the word surprise to me a couple of days before her arrival, and I became very curious............and I am sure very annoying too! Sorry Kyle,for all of the thousands of questions. I started investigating and found some clues that led me to believe that she was coming for a visit. I felt bad for ruining my surprise, but I was glad to be able to help plan things. We were in the middle of painting our downstairs, so I was able to help get it finished before she got here. We had a wonderful time and I am so lucky to have such a special friend! I already started missing her and Arielle (Sandra's daughter) within five minutes after dropping them off at the airport. Thank you again Sandra and Arielle. I already look forward to the next time we get to see eachother! We kicked the weekend off with a BSU football game. Kyle was thrilled that she wanted to go!


Since I missed Arielle's birthday, I treated her to a manicure at a cute salon just for kids. It was decorated with lots of pink and sparkles. Really cute place.
Carson was in need of a serious haircut, so he got a little pampering too. He loves to sit in the car while he gets his haircut.

We squeezed in some shopping at the mall too!

On their last day here, we took them for a paddle boat ride at the park. The kids loved feeding the ducks. The weather was great too.

4 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

How fun!! You two are quite the "sneaky" couple!! First a giant shed in your back yard and now this!! I bet you keep each other on your toes!!

Williamson Fam said...

What a fun suprise, looks like you guys had a great time, dont you love suprises, they are the best...

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

What a great almost surprise. :) You are very lucky to have such a great friend.

Sherrie said...

How fun to have your friend come visit! I thought the picture of you two in BSU colors was so cute. :) Kyle really is a diehard, isn't he!