Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to..........Me!!

I had wonderful birthday this year! Kyle took most of the day off, which was a special treat. I really didn't get to see him at all for the last couple years (on my birthday), so that alone made my day! He, Kylie and Carson took me to the mall and gave me a gift certificate to pick out a few things. The mall is one of my favorite places, so he knows me well! Since I share my birthday with mexican independence day, I thought it would be great to have mexican for dinner. We then had cake and ice cream with friends and family........and presents! What a great way to end a great day!

Carson enjoying the yummy chip thing after dinner. Those are so good!
Kylie was anxious to dig into that cake. So was I!



5 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Happy Birthday!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Ohh! Happy Birthday..I feel so bad that I missed it! I am usually pretty on top of b-days, but with all of our "comotion" here, I totally spaced it!! So...Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a really great day!!

Sherrie said...

How fun! I love that picture of Carson...he is so hilarious! :) And I'm with you and Kylie, that cake looks yummy! And...you look awesome by the way. :)

Williamson Fam said...

I'm so sorry i havent called, i even had it on my calandar. I hope you had a great day know i was thinking of you even though it didnt look like..Miss you and glad you got spoiled you deserve it...

David and Melissa Belnap said...

These were some great pictures!!!
No, this is not David or Melissa; Ty and Sandra - Love Us. How about e-mailing your blog link so that we can "sneak peeks" more often.

Ty and Sandra