Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick as a Dog

So poor Chloe has had a rough week. We had to take her to the Emergency clinic last weekend. It turned out that she had a slipped disc in her back. She was really miserable. Kyle and I thought that she was going to have to be put down. The pain medication made her act really loopy. After we took her off of it, she came back to life. She is now almost fully recovered, and we are soooo happy and relieved! Kylie and Carson are glad their dog is back to her normal self too!
Saturday night was our ward's trunk or treat. The kids love trick or treating! They really caught on fast. They knew what to do last year as well! They looked really cute in their matching costumes. I have to take advantage of the opportunity to dress them alike while I can. I am sure someday (maybe even next year) they will want to pick out their own costumes. My mom painted their faces so cute before we left. Kylie loved having her face made up.........once again, that's my girl. I love makeup too!Chloe, and her two wonderful nurses. She had to be hand fed for a few days!



Kylie getting all dolled up! Get it........dolled!ha. At least I think I am funny!

Carson hanging on to his pumpkin. He knows what is about to be put in there!

Raggedy Ann and Andy, hanging out with aunt Christen

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I am so sorry about poor Chloe. :) Glad she's doing better though. And I still just think the twins' costumes are the cutest ever!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I am so glad that Chloe is feeling better. She really wasn't her self when we were there. I love the costumes!! They look adorable!!

Williamson Fam said...

Oh i'm glad the cute little shit, is feeling better, that would be so sad if you had to put her down. And the kids looked so darn cute, i think justin and jesica were raggidy anne and andy one year as well..I love makeup to,,,and i miss you!