Monday, November 24, 2008

Boise takes over Nevada

We went on a little weekend getaway with no kids. We had never left them over night before. I was really not looking forward to being away from them. My mom and dad watched them for us, so I knew they were in the best of care. That made me feel more comfortable. I did a lot better than I thought I would, when my dad came and picked them up. Kyle and I had been wanting to go to a Boise state away game for a couple of years now. We thought this one would be a great one to travel to. The wolf pack against the broncos was the most exciting game last year. This one was not too far behind. Kyle's brother and his wife came with us, which made the trip even more fun. They are so funny! The drive went by pretty quickly, because of them. That is saying a lot, since it is a really boring drive. Carson and Kylie had a great time with my parents, and I am sure they were spoiled the entire time. I think my mom and dad's house is feeling pretty quiet today! We were all so glad to see eachother when we got home. Our two little munchkins were waiting for us at the door, with the biggest smiles and laughs. We definitely want to travel to another game with the bronco nation!
Melissa, David, Kyle and I trying to stay warm before the game. We went a couple hours early to make sure we got good seats.


This guy was hilarious. And we thought we were serious fans! He looked to me like a character off of Lord of the Rings.

Man these Boise people are crazy........they all travel 6 hours just to watch a football game. So worth the drive!!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh how fun, i bet you parents loved having the kids. And how great that you could get away, i love that you guys are die-hard fans. We miss you guys!

Sherrie said...

How fun! It looks like you had a great time!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

We had a blast with you guys!! I agree, the company made the trip seem shorter!:) We can't wait to do it again! I am glad your kids had a good time, and that they were excited to see you! Aiden wasn't all that exctited, he was more interested in his dinner. Thats OK, I know he had a good time!