Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Some of my family from California came up to spend the holiday with us. I haven't spent Thanksgivng with them, since I move here to Idaho. It was quite a treat to say the least! I was thrilled to see everyone. We had a great dinner at my mom's house on Thursday, and on Friday we all went to the BSU/Fresno game. That was a blast! My cousins are from the Fresno area and are pretty big fans. They even decorated their truck............ and got a lot of dirty looks!j/k. Everyone was really nice to them. We had a tailgate party before the game. They attracted a lot of attention, because they were standing out in their bright red clothes. A local radio station drove by and talked to them.......it was on the air! They got free gifts, and a burrito party pack that we picked up after the game. It was so much fun! Boise won 61 to 10.........oh dang! They washed their truck the next morning..........he,he. We all had a great time together, and I hope I don't have to wait another 8 years to spend a holiday with them!
Kyle and I made our own turkey that dayChocolate pilgrim hats........yummy!Kyle, slicing up the real turkey!

Carson and Kylie riding their bikes while we waited for the food!

Austin, taking Carson for a spin on my dad's mower Mackenzie and Kylie.....cute girls!

My grandma and I........another set of cute girls! j/k!


Enjoying their feast!
my mom decorated the tables so pretty!
That was a good cupcake!
Kylie plucked a feather off of my bird

my cousin got a hold of my camera

The tailgate party! It was freezing cold out there!

The girls!My dad, Kyle and I were up in the nosebleed section
The WAC champions!!

3 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun!! That is funny that your cousins got so much attention, I bet they were bummed!! Great game though!!! I must say, I was glad to watch it in the warmth of my basement!!!

Sherrie said...

I love the turkey you and Kyle made. :) I'm so glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!

Williamson Fam said...

What a fun holiday, that you could all be together. And your grandma looks so great, i miss her. And you look great to, you barely look preggers..We sure miss you guys!