Monday, January 26, 2009

For our little ladies!

We finally finished Kylie and her baby sister's room this weekend. I was in such a rush to get it done. I felt like we were running out of time, since the new baby will be here very soon. It was a lot of work, but looks really cute. Painting the polka dots took the most time. We were seeing them in our sleep! It was worth all of the time and hard work, because Kylie really loves her lady bug room. Here are some pictures of the finished product.............
Kylie helped put the lady bugs and flowers above her bed. She did a great job!

The picture of the lady bug use to be a frog painting from the twin's room. I painted it white in the center, and added some ribbon. The lady bug is a vinyl sticker. Thanks for your idea's mom!!

my sister in law told me about the little lady bugs, and I painted the flowers, and then drew dots to connect them. Thanks Melissa, for the great idea.

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh my gosh, who knew you were so crafty, way to go it looks amamzing, i love it..How fun that the sisters get to share a room! WE sure miss you guys,...

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Oh Ash!! I LOVE it!! That is super super cute!!! Now all you need is a baby!!

Megan said...

Holy Crap! That is so much work. Looks great. Let me know if you ever want some name plates like before, I could incorporate both room decor on them if you wanted. They look great as is though, so even down the road or something.

Sherrie said...

I love it! :) It is one of the cutest little girl rooms ever!