Tuesday, August 25, 2009

* Bring on the bling *

Carson went out with the boys for pizza and they also did a little swimming at grandpa's house

The gir's and I did this.........
This is Lexi after

During =(

Thankfully it only took about 5 seconds, because I was having major sympathy pains. he.he.
Kyle can't stand to be near it, so my mom was my moral support. Daddy does think she looks very pretty though.

And this is her before! Thankfully she smiled before, and shortly after as well. She looks gorgeous with her sparkley ears!!
We also took a little trip to the fair yesterday. Kylie and I decided to get some bling of our own (that's what it is called). They are thin strands of tensil, and they make your hair look very glamorous! Of course, Kylie requested pink bling......that's my girl!
We ran into Bob Marley
and climbed in some tractors. This one got my kids clothes all greasy, and Kylie was wearing white. Her and I can never keep white, looking white for an entire day! We should stick to camoflauge!
This was their favorite attraction at the fair. They were smiling from ear to ear. It was worth every penny!
Carson tried to win me some big money, but the nice man made him put it back. I had our get away stroller ready to go, and I even had the man distracted by my bling, but we just didn't quite make it! Better luck next time buddy!
Kyle and Lexi shared some strawberry shortcake........yummy =)

This is the result of some blue cotton candy

Also, here are a couple pictures of the Boise state scrimmage that we went to over rhe weekend. Kylie had to use the restroom, so she got us a sneak peak of the indoor practice field. The porta potties were all locked up. Good work girl!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh so cute, i love your face, you look like i did but i was crying, i wishi had some moral support with me, and i love fair time, so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I agree with the other post though. The best shot is the look on your face when Lexi was getting pierced!! I refuse to let Emily do it until I can safely let her go herself while I steal away for a comfort pretzel.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I LOVE the fair!!! and I LOVE little Lexies pretty ears!! Super cute!! We are counting down the days until we see you guys this weekend!!!