Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's all good in the hood!

Finally.......here is a picture of our new house! I will have to take a better one of it during the day. We have a never ending list of things to do still, but we are finally feeling a little settled in now. It seems like it has taken us forever to get moved in. Our neighbors seem to be very nice, and we have been spoiled with so many yummy treats!


We have already been to a neighborhood block party, which was really fun. It is nice to see that there are a lot of kids close to Kylie and Carson's age. They seem to be mostly girls, but Carson didn't seem to mind too much!

Here is Kylie taking a break with Alexis
And this is my little sleeping beauty, snuggling with her daddy. She still wakes up one time during the night ( I guess she is a little spoiled). I don't mind, it is the sweetest thing ever! After she finishes her bottle, she likes to talk, and talk. It makes Kyle and I smile every night. She is also eating baby food now, and she loves it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty house! The kids look so happy. The one of Carson with the water balloons cracks me up! I hope your trip went well out here. We'd love to see you next time!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I am so excited to see your house!!! Can't wait...20 more days!! :)

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh how fun, beautiful house,i cant wait to come visit it, and sleep in the pop-up trailer..so glad you guys are getting settleled and have great neighbors, and look a Carson already a little ladies man,,,