Friday, September 18, 2009

Airplanes and the Dentist

Wednesday was my birthday, and it was also Kylie's first dentist appt. It worked out great, because Kyle had the day off, so we all went . She did really good. I was nervous that she would be scared. The hygienist asked her if she wanted to have sparkly white princess teeth, and from that point on, Kylie probably would have let her do whatever she wanted in her mouth!he.he. She explained everything perfectly, and the best part was that she has no sugar bugs! Carson is next. He is a little more timid about trying new things (Kylie was for a while, and they have switched now). I don't think the princess talk will work either. She will have to get more creative! We went to dinner at P.F. Chang's, and the kids were able to try out chopsticks for the first time. They actually did really well!
Kyle made me a really cute cake. It was very yummy too!
After dinner we walked across the street, and there was a band, booths, a balloon lady, and some people dancing very funny to the band. It was entertaining to watch them. he.he
My parents gave me some wonderful presents. Oh yeah......... it is a new purse!
These cute plant chairs were my favorite from them. I had my eye on them at a store by their house for a while now!
Then Kyle gave me some big surprises........this magazine was from Kylie, some candy from Carson, and they all went with this ......................
I thought "what in the world am I going to do with this toy", then I saw a roll of cash inside of it, and a piece of paper. The paper was a southwest airplane ticket to California for today! He arranged with my friends for us to be able to spend the weekend together. I feel funny about leaving him and the kids......I get a little bit of separation anxiety........but I am thrilled to see my girls!!!!! Lexi is coming too, since they haven't met her yet, and she is free! I thought it was super creative to put it in this airplane. So cute.
Thank you Kyle, for putting so much thought into my birthday, and for making it extra special. You are the best! I have been missing my friends lately. They have had this planned for over a month, and I had no clue! Good work =) That is not easy to do, since I am pretty snoopy!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh what a great suprise , but how about a ticket to utah to come spend with me???So glad you had a great birthday...

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Happy Birthday!! That is a super fun gift!!! Where did he get his sneaky-ness.....David is not sneaky AT ALL!!! :)

Megan said...

Ahh that is way cute. Glad you had so much fun.