Monday, September 28, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!

So this is the trip that Kyle and my friends had been planning for me, for over a month before I knew. It was wonderful, and I hope I get the same thing next year. We had so much fun together, and I miss my girlfriends way too much! Here is a picture of Audrey with my little Lexi. Audrey and I met, because I was friends with her little sister (Amy......who is my age). Audrey use to make fun of us and tease us, and it is pretty funny that we became friends. Now, I couldn't imagine my life without her! This is Sandra. Her and I met at our Freshman orientation in High school. Both of our last names started with a G. Thank goodness, because we were pretty much friends from that day on. I really needed her in high school, and still do today! Besides our last names starting with a G......we have a lot in common. We both LOVE makeup, I normally have her do mine when we get together. She could easily work at a MAC store!
Amy and I have been friends since about the third grade. She is a wonderful person. She is one of those people who would do just about anything to help someone out. She is funny, sweet, and very caring. She is pretty inside and out!Amy and Audrey's mom popped in to say hello, and brought me a little birthday gift. She is a very strong lady, and she did a fabulous job raising these two girls. Monique is Amy's daughter. We were all glad she joined us for our girls party! She loved playing with Lexi.
Amy made these beautiful drinks, and a virgin one.......just for me and Monique. Yummy!!
Audrey made us some delicious cheese and chocolate fondue...delicious! Next time Alex, remember to use your fondue fork!! j/k
We were all too full from the fondue to eat this cake that Audrey had bought for Amy and I ( her birthday is exactly one week after mine) so we ate it for breakfast! That is what I call a good start! he.he.
pajama party!!!! Just like the old days, only this time we didn't stay up near as late.
And finally, I was able to meet Sandra's newest little family member Ryland. I love his name, and I love him even more. He is a cutie! I wish I could have snuggled with him a little more.
Thank you to Kyle and my awesome friends for an amazing birthday. This one will be hard to top, but I am sure you can do it! j/k. It is probably good that I don't visit too often, becuse it still feels kind of like home to me over there. Probably because, that is where my some of my girls live. I did have to fight my tears when I left my kids to get on the plane, and then when I had to leave my friends to get on the plane. I guess I just can't win! You guys are the greatest. I love and admire you so much. I am so grateful for your friendship, and I value it sooo much! It is great to meet new friends, but nothing can compare to the old ones!!!

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh how fun, i cant believe amys daughter is so old, wow how time flies..So glad you had a fun trip, they are a great bunch of girls...

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That sounds like SOO much fun!! I am glad that you got to go! There really is nothing like getting re-aquainted with old friends!!! I am glad that you had fun!!!