Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pearly Whites

Carson had his first dentist appt. today! He did super! I was very, very proud of him. It was a little scary to bring all the kids with me alone, but Kylie was a huge helper. She sat in the chair with Carson the entire time and was his moral support. He had his hand on her leg for the majority of the time. It was really cute. They both got to wear these cool glasses, and he picked out a cars toothbrush. He also picked a motorcycle for his prize (they had great toys), and he got some cookies on the way out. They are smart at that office, they give us sugar on our way out to ensure that we will be back again=0) he.he. The best part of all was that he had no sugar bugs! Way to go buddy......keep up the good work. He eats candy like crazy, so I was a little worried, I would have been incredibly embarrassed too, since I used to work in the dental field! I guess our daily brushes are working well.

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

That is so great, i still havent taken our kids, i need to, i sure hope they got ryans teeth, we all know how bad mine are, i'm freaky about them brushing, just in case they did get mine..You are a brave woman..

Unknown said...

Great job, Carson!! Even more, good job Mom! It would be totally scary to take that many little ones to the dentist. I'm scared when I take Emily and William has to tag along. Then again, William is, um, rambunctious.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Good Job buddy!!! I don't like the dentist at all....maybe I need Kylie to sit in the chair with me! hahaha!