Monday, November 23, 2009

Beautiful Ballerina!

Kylie is now a little ballerina. She is not exactly what I would call graceful quite yet, but she is trying hard and really listens to her teacher. She has only been to two classes so far, so she is doing great! It is adorable to watch the girls practice. Their teacher is wonderful, and has so much patience with them. I am so proud of her hard efforts in class, and can't wait to see her first recital next month. We ordered her costume and she is very anxious to get it. It is beautiful!!!
Mel.......I know this brings back a lot of memories of the good ol' days of pink cadillac! he.he. We had so much fun being dance buddies. We one time had a performance at a festival in our hometown. Our dance teacher was away, and there were three of us girls doing the dance. Mel and I forgot our routine, so we started making it up as we went. The other girl had to stop and cause a scene, because she remembered the steps and looked at us like we were crazy ( I think we were a little)! We kept on doing our best and made it through. It was hilarious! Now my little princess is making her own fun memories. I hope she makes as good of buddies as I did!
Here she is at her second classThis is first position She is proudly wearing her cinderella tights!

And here she is at her first class
me and my kiddo's
and this is Kylie. We had gone to McDonald's for a happy meal. When we got home.....she looked like this! There was a little stamp as the toy, and she apparently thought it was makeup in the car (it was dark out). It was pretty funny!
Kylie and Carson dressed up for church in their coordinating pink outfits. Lexi was sporting purple that day.

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh my gosh, i was laughing so hard remembering that, we were a mess, well i should say i was, you were always so put together, a little stiff but always put together..Those were great memories! She looks so grown up..Miss you guys so much!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She is so dang cute!!! I LOVE the ballerina outfit!! That is the fun thing about girls...dancing and makeup and girly things.....I am stuck with trucks and dirt for now!