Monday, April 26, 2010

Special visitors

My birth parents came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. We had a great visit with them. Kylie and Carson were anxious for there arrival because they knew that there would be a lot of presents. The first thing they say when they open the door is "where's the presents". We have a lot of things to work on when it comes to manners =0) Carson loves to give this big fake smile. They had so much fun spending time with nonna and pop pop.
Carson loved his new train set, Kylie loved her new Dora doll, and Alexis loved her new stroller/walker. They also got some cute clothes and candy. They brought me my "Twilight" movies.........oh yeah!We were able to take the kids swimming at their hotel pool. They had so much fun. Lexi loved floating around too! It was so hard to get them out of the pool. It is so neat to me that I have the opportunity to know them, and my sisters. Even though I don't see or talk to them much, it is great to have them in our lives. I think it is wonderful that they and my parents can get together, and we all have a great time. It is definitely a unique situation, and I feel so blessed.

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh how fun, I stil remember when i met them and your sisters for the first time at their house, it was NUTS..You are so lucky that have more people to love you and your kids.And how nice that they come bearing gifts...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.