Monday, May 10, 2010

Lexi at 15 months

At 15 months, Lexi weighs 25lbs. She is not walking yet, but she is crawling up and down the stairs. She also says quite a few words. (she has a big scratch on her nose in this picture....it is actually rug burn....she fell off of the bed.....bad mommy!)
She loves to give big, open mouth kisses........
The words she says are "Hi"-she says that to everyone, especially while we are out shopping. She is so friendly. She likes to hold the phone up to her ear and say "ow" which is her version of hello. She can say Kylie minus the k. She waves a lot, claps,blows kisses. She says "mommy" "dada", "bye, bye", "uh-oh". She is so funny, if she sees something that she wants.....especially food......she says "me, me", it is really cute. If she doesn't want to eat what I am giving her, she shakes her said "uh,uh".
This is such a fun age. She is learning new things really fast. She is still a really, really sweet girl. She loves to do what her big brother and sister do. She watches them, and follows them. We are just so grateful for her, and love her to pieces!!
Kylie and Carson got some shopping carts from my parents. I let them take them to the store with me last week. They had fun helping me do some shopping, it was really cute.

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh she is so adorable..She weighs as much as kara. so funny..She is so big, makes me sad i've only seen her once..

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She is so darn cute!! She is such a chub-a-licious baby!! I LOVE it!! You are such a good mom, letting the kids take their little shopping carts!! I think that is too cute! They look SOOOO grown up in that picture!! I can't believe it, Carson looks like a little man!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

P.S....Little Lexi could kick Aidens butt!! Poor kid only weighs 27 lbs!! Hahaha!