Monday, July 5, 2010

Vampire Love

My super awesome Hubby surprised me last week with movie tickets to see the first Eclipse showing at midnight. I was not expecting to see it for at least a week after it came out. I woke up that morning to find the tickets taped to my bathroom mirror with a note from him that said " you better take a nap, go Team E". I was super excited all day long. He had arranged for my parents to spend the night at our house while we were out. We had to get there several hours early and wait in line to get a good seat. I kept telling him "these people are crazy" and then he reminded me that we were some of the crazy ones as well. Ha.ha. It was so nice, because we still had a couple hours to wait once we were seated, and we got to sit and talk without interruption..........which we rarely get to do. A lot of the ladies there were on the rude side, and I thought that was a bit silly. We had fun despite them, and we loved the movie!
I finally got to wear this awesome shirt that my birth parents bought for me. We got home so late, that I just put on my p.j. bottoms and slept in it. The next morning Kylie saw the blood splatters on it and she told me "uh oh mom, you spilled juice on your shirt, and you need to wash it!" Funny! Over the weekend we had to go eat at B.K, because they have a twilight game, and kids meal toys. Pretty cool!
This picture cracks me up. Kyle was pretending to be Jasper, and gave his best vampire impression. My mom and I were entertained by him=0) Thank you Kyle, and my parents for a super awesome night out that made my entire month! I am a little obsessed by my love of vampires! My mom and I are planning to see it together also......can't wait!

p.s. Kyle gets lots of bonus points from me for doing this. There were not a lot of other guys there, and he really proved how much he loves me=) plus, the poor guy had to work the next day. I think it is awesome that he gets involved with things that are important to me=0)

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That is pretty sweet! Major brownie points for kyle!! :) I finally got David home early enough to take me last night! It didn't dissapoint!!!