Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cherry picking and hoopa looping

We went to the cherry orchard with a couple other families and picked some yummy cherries. They were so pretty, and tasted really good. I just sat back and watched the kids do all the work. Kylie and Carson carried the 7 lbs of cherries, and I carried all 25 and a half pounds of Alexis. he.he Kylie was pretty proud of herself for picking up Libby. The dog was nervous, and couldn't wait to get free!I got together with some friends and made hair bows. Lexi is modeling all of them.We go to the library for story time and craft. The kids made these adorable crabs this week. Of course Carson looks like it is attacking his face........that's my buddy!
It was so hot yesterday, so we went swimming at my parent's house. The kids can't get enough of the water. Swim lessons next week!
Kylie and Lex soaking up the sun! It is a rough life over at their grandparents house. They lounge, while the rest of us serve them. It is pretty cute!

This is a funny video of Carson dancing and Kylie hoopa looping. Kyle made it extra entertaining by waving his hand in my video! I am really impressed by Kylie's hula hooping skills. She learned right after she got the hula hoop for her birthday last month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Williamson Fam said...

Ahh you are so funny, your posts crack me up, you got some good jokes in your old age.he he..And look at you all crafting bows, how fun, i sure wish we lived closer..And i want to come swim at your moms pool..