Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial day weekend

For memorial day weekend we went over to Idaho Falls to visit with Kyle's family. Here is Carson with his great grandma. My sister in law scheduled some pampering time for her and I. It was a wonderful break. We had scalp massages......they were awesome!
Here we are during It was really fun
And here we are after
My handsome hubby back to his cowboy roots, I love him in his hat. I carry a picture of him and his horse in my purse.
Later that day we went to Leo's place. They have pizza and games. Carson and Kylie played so hard with their cousin Aiden. Carson's face was bright red from all the playing. Pretty funny!
Here is Lexi enjoying some root beer, while the other kids were playing
The boys and I playing an intense game, Samuel makes it extra stressful =0) Kylie loves to say hi to grandma and grandpa's horses while we are there

My kids LOVE playing with their cousins. I wish they could do it more often.
We stayed at a hotel on the way to see Thomas the train. We didn't bring swim suits, so we had to go buy some for the kids and Kyle. Lex and I just watched them swim. She was super tired
Carson's face when he first saw Thomas was priceless, and the entire trip was worth it, just for that moment alone! He squealed and covered his mouth. It was really cute.

And here is the star of the day

The girls and their daddy enjoying the ride on a beautiful day
My handsome buddy and I on Thomas
Kylie and Carson take turns sitting in the front, and whoever is there at the time, likes to hold hands with Lexi, and she loves it too.

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

We are so glad you guys came!!! It is soo much fun to see you! We will definately have to make the scalp treatment a regular activity when we are together!! Aiden is still telling people that Carson and Kylee rode Thomas with him! Too cute!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh so fun, you guys are always doing fun stuff. I really wish we could have met up with you guys.