Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day weekend

Happy Father's Day to Kyle, and to all of the wonderful Father's who have blessed our lives.....including my dad! Kyle is an awesome dad. I am so grateful to him for the good job that he does. Our kids are super lucky. He always wants to do fun things with them. We wanted to get him something special to show him how much we appreciate him..........so we got him this pretty barbecue grill! Of course, I had to get him a pretty red one, so we ended up having to drive all over the place to find one in stock. He loved it. Our old one got destroyed in a bad wind storm last year! We went to the Cherry Festival on Saturday and had the best time!
I found this awesome BSU hat, and I HAD to buy it!! It was really hot last weekend, so I only got to wear it for a few minutes.........dang it!
Me and Lex had fun watching Carson and Kylie go on all the rides
This is the first year that Kylie and Carson were tall enough to ride anything at all at the carnival. They absolutely loved it!
Kylie even rode a little roller coaster. Carson was a little intimidated by it, so we just watched her.
And Kylie was a little frightened by the super huge slide, so I ended up getting a free ride down it with her=) Carson did it all by him self!
We had some yummy treats!
Poor Lexi was so hot! I let her have her own soda. She enjoyed every minute of it=0) And of course, she wore a cherry outfit! They picked out some cool toys that light up. You can tell by the picture that they were mesmerized by them! he.he
The petting zoo was my favorite attraction there. The animals were so cute. I really wanted to keep one of the baby cows. Kylie and Carson loved the rabbits.
They were a lot braver than me, when it came to the ducks. I don't trust them, but they were petting them, and chasing them. It was funny to watch!
We converted our double stroller into a triple, to save our arms and the kids tired feet on the way to the parade =) My dad bought this cute umbrella to give them a little shade on the hot day
Lex took a little nap, and woke up just in time for the parade
We had a B.B.Q. at my parents on Father's day. We really wanted to use our new grill, but it was raining, and they have a nice covered patio. Kylie and Carson set up a cute little table for themselves! It was a really fun weekend, and a great way to celebrate the holiday!

3 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That looks like a fun carnival! We need more cool stuff like that here, or else, I need to be better about finding it here! OR....we need to move there! ;)

朱榮 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What a great way to celebrate! The pic of the kids under the blue umbrella is adorable.