Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Carrie Underwood Concert

Kyle gave me tickets to see Carrie Underwood in concert for mother's day. I was teaching a church class on Mother's day, and I had major butterflies in my stomach, so I don't think I was as excited as I should have been about my gift. We went last night, and she was AMAZING. She has such a beautiful voice. Kyle and his brother find her to be pretty attractive, but I must say her opening act.......The sons of Silvia.......were pretty easy on the eyes too=0) We had a great time, and we both forgot how fun concerts are. We use to go to them quite a bit, before we had our kids, but they slowed us down a little bit as far as that goes. Thanks Kyle for an awesome night out. She sang a couple of songs on her flying truck, she circled around the Idaho center on it. It was really neat, because then the people up high, and in the back were able to get pretty close to her.
Thanks also to our friends Todd and Christen for watching our munchkins for us. We don't have a lot of babysitters, so we really appreciate them staying up late on a work night. Our kids love them, and on the way home they were telling us about the pink balloon that farted at their house. So we thank them also for teaching our kids about a whoopie coushion.he.he. No wonder why kids love them so much!

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I am so very jealous!!! I bet it was a great show!! Maybe its good we didn't come, David may have not come home with me! haha!