Wednesday, June 16, 2010

summer kick off!

The Fall is my favorite season, but I love all of the fun things there are to do in the summer ( parades, festivals, farmers markets) We went to a really fun airshow a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect. I guess it was a little too perfect, because we all got sun burned.......even with sun block. It was so busy, that we had to park, and then get bussed in!
It was awesome watching the skydiver jump out with the flag
Lex took a little nap right when we got there.
Kylie got a hold of my camera, and this is one of the funny pictures she took. She cracks me up!
The kids had fun playing in the dirt in between watching airplanesThey look like little ants in front of this beast

Here is Carson getting off the school bus. His first ride ever on one!

Here is my mini daycare playing with bubbles on a rainy day. Lexi loved it when they came her way. I am watching a little boy for just a couple of weeks, and then we have Ellie who comes to play each day.
My parents gave Kylie and Carson a sandbox and a swimming pool for their birthday. They like to play with it, even when there is no water in it.............
they also love to play in it with water of course=) Lexi climbed right in with her clothes on And then I just stripped her down to her diaper. I think it's funny that Carson is heading up the slide in both pictures.......especially since we asked him not to (it is an old slide after all, I don't know how many more years it has left in it) ;)
My daycare crew playing on the computer and getting educated........I should charge double for that! =0)
Kyle and I got to go on a much needed night out....thanks to my mama! I get worn out watching my own kids each day, add a couple more, and I was wiped out=0)Kyle has also been super busy at work, so it was a great break.
My mom did a great job, because this is what the girls' looked like when we got home. Carson was still wide awake, and he couldn't wait for us to get home for some big hugs. I was glad he stayed up for me!

No comments: