Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vacation part III (The Happiest Place on Earth!)

Getting ready for our big day and enjoying some doughnuts! My throat was still very painful, but at least the rest of my problems were gone!!
So True!!
We had to get a picture with Mickey Mouse right away
Then we hopped on the train and headed to Toon town!
Our first ride of the day........."It's a small World"! So cute. I always thought it was my favorite, but then as we went on some more rides, I would think they were my favorite. They are all so fun. I have several favorites!ha.ha. I love Carson's happy face in this picture!
Testing out Minnie's lounge chair
The cookies at Minnie's house were a hologram and Lexi kept trying to pick them up and eat them. he.he
Disney ears........princess style! Oh yeah!
The little tail on his hat was so funny
Perfect weather!
Winnie the Pooh ride
My prince and princesses in front of the beautiful castle
Daddy looks a little tired in this picture! Not my kiddos though=0)
The carousel was another one of their favorites!
A little spin in Mr. Toad's wild ride.
The famous Dumbo ride. Woohoo
By the end of our first day we were all exhausted! It was a wonderful day. Kylie stayed awake just until we got on the bus. Then Kyle and I had a challenge transporting three sleeping kids to our room. We couldn't even get them to wake up long enough to walk for a minute. They were troopers the entire day! We were at the park for almost 12 hours!
The hotel that we stayed at had bunk beds and Kylie and Carson were in heaven. Carson's exact words were "this is amazing". ha.ha. They each had a night light next to their bed and they were thrilled! Lexi had her own bed next to them also. It worked out great.
My happy little munch-kins all ready to go for another big day!
We spent a lot of our second day at California adventure. They are getting a new Cars ride. We will have to check it out next time we are there!
Toy story ride.......so fun! We were all laughing at Lex wearing her glasses upside down. The funny thing is they fit better that way. She entertained us while we waited in line!
One of the stores had this cool train, so Carson had to go in and check it out=0)
This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls. They went to cool off in the water area, and you can tell by their faces that they were having the best time together!
A much needed break and drink.........it was pretty warm that day.
Yum!
We had to get a picture at the entrance!
My little pirates! The kids liked the ride, it even put Lex to sleep. She was a little scared by the pirates and snuggled into me, and she was asleep within a minute or two. Carson and Kylie loved thunder mountain............it's a train so of course it was Carson's favorite ride. I was surprised how brave they were, that is a fast roller coaster. It worked out perfect because Lexi was not tall enough, so they rode it while she had her nap both days. Kyle and I took turns taking them on it. I screamed more than they did.
My life-long family friend Julie lives in Southern California, and was able to meet us for a few hours at Disneyland. Kylie and her daughter Lauren ( who is just a few months younger) got along really well together. Carson and her other daughter Emma also got along really well......I heard them talking about snakes and worms, it was really cute. We were all in line to ride the roller coaster in toon town. I was nervous for Lexi to go on it, because it actually goes pretty fast. Kylie and Carson first rode it at age 2 1/2, so we figured she was ready. She LOVED it so much, that we had to ride it twice in a row. She was a brave girl that night. She also rode the Matterhorn. She did not ask to go on that one twice. ha.ha
I can't even explain how much fun we had there! I see another few trips in our future=0)

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, we want to take our kids so bad...