Monday, April 30, 2012

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Time to get the tree!

 I finally found a place that had flocked trees. I think they are so pretty. My little Carson was devastated that I picked out a white tree. He cried so hard, that the nice people at the tree lot offered to give him his very own small green tree. I was so thankful that they offered that, because my white tree was already loaded in the truck.
 Here is his very own green tree and he even used one of his trains to go around the bottom of it. I really loved their tree as well. I think they will get their own every year.
                                                    My white tree before decorations
                                                                    and again after

Lexi and I took my dad to his chemo appt. and painted our nails while we waited for him


Lex and Carson snuggling in his bed. I love to see how precious they are when they are sleeping. They look so innocent. ha.ha Carson is a sweetheart. At night sometimes he would say " I love you more than ice cream" and then I say I love you more than something else. Finally he found, in my opinion, the best way to describe your deepest love.........he said " I love you to infinity and beyond" (from toy story), and now we all say it. We tell each other that every night, and I hope we always will.

 And here are the kids at our church Christmas party. Santa knew everything they wanted.
 We also went to see this awesome house that was programmed to music. It was so cool. We went several times. The kids call it  "the rocking out house"
 And last but not least, my poor hubby had to have his gall bladder out. He had been having some miserable nights due to it. After having an ultrasound, the Dr. found a large gall stone in it and recommended that it be removed. Lexi and I went to hang out with him before surgery.
We had a quick break to grab some lunch and let Lexi pick out a present for Kylie. I was looking at a few things and turned around to find this. ha.ha That girl is too funny. Gloves on her head and all...she is always entertaining!
Thankfully Kyle had a really quick recovery and we got to spend a lot of time with him that week. 

No comments: