Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday parties!!!

We had 3 special birthday parties to attend in February. The first was for my good friend Melissa's little girl Bailey. Her and Lexi were both born on the 6th. She had a super cute Strawberry Shortcake party.
 Melissa is the cupcake queen! She makes cute and yummy cupcakes every time. Her and I have had a couple messy baking parties.

 Our kids neighbor friend also had a party at a jumping house place. It was so much fun, and the kids came home really tired. Kyle and I got to play with them and had a great time too.
 Lex made me go down this steep slide with her for her first time. I don't know which one of us screamed more. It definitely made your stomach fly.

 And then our little sweetheart had her own party at Chuck E. Cheese. She wanted a mermaid party.
 Melissa and I baked up some more cupcakes to go along with the cake

 Make a wish! Too cute that Kylie is helping her from a distance.



 a mermaid........perfect for a mermaid party ;)
 This is what happens when you are in a house full of girls....every now and then you are caught wearing a tiara or playing with a barbie. Nothing wrong with it. He is the best brother a girl could have!!

My dad was very ill and in the hospital on her birthday. We made sure to stop by to see him and let the birthday girl give him a big hug. I also gave him a picture of her at her party.
    Some fun things about our 3 year old.......She loves chicken. I think it is her top favorite food. She loves to snuggle and she can't go to sleep without me laying with her until she does fall asleep. She likes to play with her barbies and play dress up with her sister. She is very funny and says funny things every single day. She is sensitive, She likes the color purple ( and almost everything else that her sister likes), She is not big on healthy food such as vegetables or fruit. She does love strawberries though. give her a plate of strawberries and chicken and she will eat like there is no tomorrow! She can't wait to go to school.........I however never want to send her. She is my side kick while Carson and Kylie are away at school. She walks with me as we drop them off each day. Most of all we love her with all our hearts, and couldn't be more grateful to be her parents. I feel more blessed than what I deserve, to have what I have!!! I love celebrating their birthdays with them, and I have as much fun as they do as the day arrives!

No comments: