Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas pictures

I just wanted to post our family Christmas pictures............finally! Carson had broke our CD drive, so I had to wait for Kyle to fix it. Also tomorrow, we will no longer be a family of four, but a family of five, so it would not be fair to post these any later(I guess technically, she is in the picture-ha,ha.). Kylie was not in a great mood for the photo shoot, so we are lucky that we ended up with as good of ones as we did! Wish us luck tomorrow! Our little princess will be here very early in the morning. I am sooo excited, but a little scared for the surgery part of it!






3 comments:

AW Cake! said...

Hey, did you go to Photogenics for those pics? (I recognize the Christmas tree).
Good luck with the whole havin' a baby thing! I'm excited for you. Tell Kyle that he needs to post pics when he gets a chance. :)

Williamson Fam said...

These turned out so great and i cant wait to see pics of the new little princess, which shold be here since its saturday...

Megan said...

These are so cute. You look beautiful Ash. Love you guys.