Monday, February 23, 2009

squeaky clean

Yesterday was Alexis' first bath. We had to wait for her little cord thing to come off, so she has been having sponge baths up until now. She was so relaxed for the bath. She enjoyed the warm water, and looked very comfortable. She is a very laid back baby. I think she has more of my personality( right now anyway). The only time she gets fussy is when she is hungry(just like me). I expected her to get cranky in the bath, but she was pretty content with the whole thing. I had to snuggle with her for a while after........nothing beats the smell of a clean little baby with Johnson & Johnson's pink lotion!

she even liked the way the water tasted!


Here she is, hanging out with her big brother and sister.

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh she looks so big in the bath pictures, then like a newborn again in the other ones, oh i love the smell of a fresh bathed baby, even my big babies i still put the pink lotion on them, ryan hates the smell, which i still find odd, sometimes i wear it if he make sme mad,,ha ha j/k but thats a good idea huh?

The Five that Jive said...

Ah, your babies are so dang cute!!! Thanks for letting me take a ride with you, it was awesome seeing you after so long!! You look so beautiful! Glad that you had a great trip:)

David and Melissa Belnap said...

What a beauty!! She is adorable, I can't wait to snuggle her myself!! You are so right, nothing beats the smell of a lotioned up baby!