Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexi!!

We welcomed Alexis Brielle on February 6th! She weighed 8lbs, 8oz and was born at 8:00 am.........lots of eight's! We are so relieved, that her and I are both fine and healthy. I am still a little sore, but getting around pretty well. She is such a blessing, and we are extremely grateful to have her in our family. She is a beautiful little princess, and we can't stop staring at her. It is just amazing! We had such a great experience at the hospital again. It is the same place that we had the twins. The nurses and doctors are so good at calming our nerves, and helping us to feel at home.
Carson and Kylie have been staying with my parents since last Thursday. I am so grateful to my mom and dad, and their willingness to help us all the time. It was comforting to know that they were so well taken care of, and having a great time. Kyle was able to stay by my side the entire time, because of them. They brought the kids to the hospital to see us each day.Carson and Kylie liked kissing on their new sister, and helping to get her blankets and pacifiers. Lexi, Kyle and I just got home yesterday, and we will be picking up the kids tomorrow. My parents kept them an extra day to give me some more healing time. We are excited to get them home, and to watch them play with their baby. We really missed them!
One last picture of my tummy, just as we were getting ready to head over to the hospital
Ready to meet our baby girl!!!!!! Who knew that Kyle could make scrubs look so good=0)
There's our little Alexis.......I guess 81/2lbs isn't too little!
beautiful flowers from Daddy, daddy's work, and bishop
I had waited a long time for this moment!
Here is one exhausted daddy. He handled everything so well, and was such a big help!
Visit with our little munchkins. Carson was trying to figure out how that remote worked. At least he didn't flip me out of the bed with it!
It doesn't get cuter than that. What a precious moment!

Kylie, finally getting to love on baby sister.

Our celebration dinner..............the hospital food was really good.

On our way out to the car, looking forward to taking our princess home.

5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh Ashleigh she is so beautiful, we are so happy for your family, i've been waaiting for this post, it made me so happy to see it. I love you so much..

Sherrie said...

Congratulations you guys! Ashleigh, you look absolutely beautiful, and so does little Lexie. I'm so excited for your family! It will be so fun to watch Kylie and Carson transition into the big brother and sister roles. Kyle, you're an awesome guy...I love you all!

AW Cake! said...

Super cute, for sure. Your twins are so funny - I love watching little ones meet their younger siblings for the first time! Congratulations!

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. She is adorable by the way.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

You guys...she is so precious!! I am so glad that every thing went well! I love, love, love her name!! Good choice!! I can't wait to hold her and give her kisses myself!! Ashleigh, it is not fair that you look so good after giving birth. There is something wrong with that!!!! :) Love you guys!