Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beanie baby

Our little Alexis had her two month check up today. She is a very healthy baby! She weighed in at 12lbs. 13oz, and 24 inches long. It is so funny to us, because she is completely opposite of the twins. They were super tiny, and she is pretty big. They were normally in the fifth percentile, and she is in the ninetieth! She is such a sweet baby, and has been smiling for the last 5 weeks. She had three shots today. I use to watch people get shots everyday, when I worked as a dental assistant, but when it comes to my kids...I have to close my eyes. After her appt. we went to Walmart to get some diapers, and I found her this cute little hat. She truely is a little treasure! I was a little nervous to take all three kids to the appointment alone, but Carson and Kylie were so well behaved! I took them to McDonalds to play at the "park"(that is what they call it) to show them my appreciation!
She even has some cute characters to watch over her owie's=0)

I am glad to see that she is not mad at me!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute, i want to just squeeze her and eat her up, we need to come for a visit, i miss you guys..

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She is adorable!! Isn't that funny that she is just a little ham!! I LOVE that!! I say the bigger the baby, the better...I hope my next one is big...bigger than 5lbs!! The bigger they are, the easier they are to keep happy!! Cant wait to see you guys!

The Randle Crew said...

soooo cute! Give all of them lots of hugs and kisses for me!

Melissa