Thursday, April 30, 2009

Park & Play

Last weekend we spent each day playing at a park. We took the kids to the wings center, which has a huge room filled with play equipment and a giant ball pit. These places creep me out, because they are just a big germ fest, but Carson and Kylie had sooo much fun.I just try to not think about it, and wash their hands with wet ones before we leave. Kyle, Lexi and I had just as much fun watching them. Kyle joined in and climbed on some of the equipment too, it was pretty funny to watch! We decided that we would like to take them there more often, because they wore out so much energy and slept great that night. It was nice to let them just go crazy and bounce off the walls, in a place other than our house =0). We also went to a couple of outdoor parks, and to the MK nature walk.
They were a little afraid at first to climb on things
as soon as Kyle joined them, they had no more fears. This little girl in the picture was dressed in the same colors as Kylie, and her dad was getting really confused. It was funny.

my little monkeys in their cage
Lexi and I can't wait to join them in a couple years here is Kylie riding on her reptile They LOVED the swings, and wanted Kyle to push them "super fast"

The nature walk......Kylie kissed the fish through the glass. It was so cute!t

3 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

How fun!!! We need to live closer to you guys! We could have sooo much fun!! It has been so rainy and cold here the last few days that Aiden is going crazy cooped up again! Maybe we should just come for a visit so he can play outside with your kiddos!!

Sherrie said...

What a fun weekend you guys. :) I seem to remember the MK nature walk, I think that Andy and I got some of our engagement pictures taken there. I think. It's been so long, I could be mistaken. Anyway, it looks like you had such a fun weekend! Lexi is so cute!

Megan said...

How fun... What a great mom you are. You look so good Ash. Your kids are beautiful. Wish I got to see your guys more. Hope your doing well. Happy Mother's day!!