Monday, May 11, 2009

While the boys are away, the girls go play!

Kyle, Carson and my dad went on a Father and son camp out this weekend. I was so happy for Carson to be able to spend time with the boys. He spends most of his time with me and his two sisters, so it was great for him to go and do some boy stuff. He was really excited to sleep in my dad's new trailor, and do some fishing. Kyle said he is better at scaring the fish off, rather than attracting them. Carson has also been putting his cars in a pile, and pretends to make a fire out of them. I better be sure that all of our firestarters are way out of his reach!
My handsome little manMy mom, Kylie, Alexis and I did some girly stuff while they played in the dirt. My mom spent the night with us, and I took her out to the cutest cafe for lunch as part of her Mother's Day gift. We then got pedicures, and did some shopping. It was such a nice, relaxing day! Kylie wanted her nails done so bad, and when we got to the salon, she chickened out. The man helping us was so nice, and he let my mom paint her nails. She picked out a pretty blue color for her and I to use.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

How fun for Carson, it looks like he really had a good time with the boys...and it looks like you girls knew just what to do while they were away!

Unknown said...

How fun! Kylie looks so happy! Any fun plans for the ward Father/Son campout??

David and Melissa Belnap said...

You do know how to have a fun girls day!! I am jealous!!! I want a pedicure in the worste way!! :)