Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taking the monkeys to the zoo

The kids sometimes like to eat cereal, and watch cartoons in my bed in the mornings. Kylie asked for some cereal, so I gave her some in a little container. Then I did a few more things, and turned around to see her having the breakfast of champions.............................
And the other day I looked at Carson, and found this......................................................................
Kylie's flashlight shoes! I was a little worried.He was proudly wearing them.
So we decided to take our little monkeys to the zoo =0) We had a busy week and thought it would be fun to see the new African adventure addition at the zoo. For being such a good size city, and the capitol of Idaho, our zoo was really lacking some cool animals. It really needed this. The lions were amazing, and we couldn't believe how close we could get to them. I kept thinking what I would do, if that piece of glass was not separating them from my kids! They seemed so calm, and they acted like they enjoyed being so close to all the people.
Alexis had a great first trip to the zoo!
And it was Kyle's turn to take the twins on the merry go round. He is lucky that they slowed it down a little since our last visit!

6 comments:

AW Cake! said...

How fun! We get to go today with Abbey's pre-school. Should be fun!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I LOVE the shoes Carson!!! They are FABULOUS!! :) I love the zoo!! We have not made it to our zoo yet, we just got a new bear exhibit....we did the sod, so David said it would be OK to go see it!:) Can't wait to see you guys!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh how fun, I cant beleive how big Alexis is getting, and how could Carson resist those cute shoes, they are pink and sparkly!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh Alex is so so cute. Cohen thinks it's fun to copy me brushing my powder on in the morning, he thinks he needs make up as well. I say it's ok till a certain age, RIGHT? haa way cute. Miss you guys.

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Your kids are so precious!

Megan said...

Hey guys! Thanks for finding me! I love your blog. You do such fun things with the kids! We just went to the zoo last weekend but I forgot the camera :(. Hope you all are doing good. Your kids are growing so much!