Sunday, April 5, 2009

Last week.....

Carson and Kylie love to help Kyle and I, with any projects that we need to get done. Kyle bought a planter box to start our garden indoors. He let the kids take turns placing the seeds in each little cup of dirt. They loved it. Here are some pictures of all three kids dressed up for church. It is so much work to get us all dressed and fed, and out the door by 8:45......all by myself. By the time we get there, I am ready to go home and take a nap! It is worth it though, they love to go to nursery. It is amazing that they remember what they learn each day too. I always ask them what their lesson was about on the way home, and they do tell me. They also tell me about all the toys they played with. Church goes by really fast for Alexis, since she sleeps through the majority of it.
Here is Kylie and Carson on one of their first trips in their new car.......I guess they approve of it!

yesterday we did some yard work. The weather was so nice! Carson and Kylie drove around their tractor. Kylie just about got ran over by her brother, and it looks like Chloe is next! Lexi was right there too, doing what she does best =0)!Finally, here are some pictures of Alexis snuggling with her big brother and sister right before bed time. They love to give her hugs before they go to bed, and I can tell that she doesn't mind it either!

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I love your posts!! Alexis is a doll, and I can't wait to snuggle her myself!! Carson and Kylie just keep getting bigger...isn't it un-fair!! I am very jealous that your grass is green!!! Where did you get that little tractor??? That is too funny that Carson was driving crazy....men drivers! :)

Williamson Fam said...

So cute!!!Alexis looks so big already...Miss you guys..