Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Funny Stories

My dad and I went to lunch a couple of weeks ago with the kids. Carson had to use the bathroom, so I took him. When I came back my dad told me that Kylie said something really funny. I don't know how he was not laughing when I sat down. He said that Kylie told him "grandpa, there's a kitty cat over there". My dad looked and asked her again to make sure he heard her right. There was a divider and you could see sticking up over it, a lady's crazy hair style. She had a few different colors, and it was really messy. Kylie thought it was a cat! Hilarious!! My dad explained to her that it was just the lady's hair. He asked Kylie if she would like to get her hair done like that. She told him " no, that not look good"
Earlier that day we had gone to Cabela's. Kylie had to use the bathroom (funny that I always seem to spend a lot of time in the bathroom when I am out with my munchkins) while we were in there, we saw a teenage girl wearing her slippers and checking herself out in the mirror. I noticed that Kylie was staring at her seriously, and I knew she was going to say something. She said "look mommy, she has slippers on", I said "yes, aren't they cute", Kylie said " we don't wear slippers when we go out". I didn't know what to say at that point, we just hurried up to wash our hands and get out of there, before more was said. Thankfully the girl was pretty busy looking at herself, I don't think she even heard my little Kylie!
Kids are so funny and honest. I have a feeling we will be experiencing a lot more of these incidents! They make me laugh, so it is o.k.

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh that is so funny!!!I ahte when my kids have to go to the bathroom in public..Sicks me out..

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Ha!Ha! That is so funny!! It is amazing how much they pick up and are willing to share with others!!! :) I bet her primary teacher knows ALOT about you guys! he.he!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

That's too funny! I love the things that come out of these kid's mouths!