Monday, January 11, 2010

Uh-Oh

Lexi is now 11 months old! I can't believe next month she will be 1!! Her two biggest accomplishments last month were learning to say "uh-oh", and getting her first tooth in.It is not fully erupted, but you can see it and feel it. She now says "uh-oh" quite a bit. I think she loves saying something that we can understand. It is really cute. She is still not crawling (I think she may skip it all together at this point). She occasionally will wave and say "Hi". She is still the sweetest baby. She is starting to get to the point where it is hard for her to sit still at church or at the movies. Last weekend Kylie and Carson had a slumber party at my parents house. Kyle, Lexi and I were able to do some shopping and go out to lunch. I could tell that she was enjoying having us all to herself! We look forward to seeing what she will learn next month, and most importantly her very first birthday party!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

I thought somewhere in this post you were going to say there was baby #4 on the way, like an ut-oh baby..Lexi is so adorable, and the good thing about not crawling is she cant get into much right? I cant beleive she is going to be one...What a big girl..

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She is soo cute....I just want to squeeze her little cheeks!!! I can't believe she is almost 1! CRAZY...I am glad that we have been able to see her alot though! :) Its time for another trip that way I think...I am having withdrawls! ;)

Unknown said...

Golly, your kids are growing so fast! She is such a happy little girl. Isn't it so nice when they can finally communicate a little?