Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Week we celebrated my mom's birthday. We went to dinner at a yummy restaurant. It has been featured on diners, drive-in's and dive's. It was very good! Here is the birthday girl with my Kylie. Our waitress gave the kids these hats to wear, that she made out of newspaper. They could decorate them, and then wear them. Cute! Here is Alexis modeling hers
Just outside the restaurant was this cool water area. The kids all were soaking wet and I am sure it felt great! After we went to our house to celebrate with some yummy homemade cheesecake that I made her, and a funny movie. Happy Birthday mom. You are the best!! That weekend we were excited to spend a day with Kyle's parents. Here is Carson and Lexi as we were on our way to the zoo.
Kylie was so excited to ride in their car
We went out to lunch...........here is Lexi and her cute messy face. She loves to dip her fries in ketchup. I think she eats more ketchup then she does fries. It cracks me up how much she looks like her daddy.............are any of my genes in this girl? We do think her hair color comes from my side. Well at least that's something.Kylie and Carson took a boat ride with grandma and grandpa. Kyle, Lex and I walked around a to meet them.
Here is a group picture taken by Kyle's cousin=0)
The sloth bear was up walking around. He is pretty cute. Most of the animals are pretty cute, you just want to go in and snuggle with them...............maybe not. ha.ha. I did think about it though with an exception to the tigers, lions, reptiles and hyena's. The rest look cuddly.=)
Especially this little guy, he was wanting some attention! What a cutie!

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh how fun, happy be-lated birthda yto your mom, love her..I love the diners drive in & dives we have been to 2 so far and they have been great! You so lucky to live close to family..