Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Sweet night

We had some friends over for dinner a couple of weeks ago. They just moved back to this area after living in Eastern Idaho for a year. We are so glad to have them back over here. It was great to catch up with them.We decorated cupcakes for dessert, which was really fun. Snow and White and her princess friends had a blast!Carson is expecially glad to have our friends here, because he has no little boys to play with. Everyone that lives near us are girls. I feel bad for him at times! Kyle sometimes has to take him out for some guy time.
My friend got some really cute shots with my camera. I love this one of their cute little toes.
I got one of her and her kids as well. Her and I were talking how we are never in any pictures, because we are always the one's behind the camera.

She also took this neat picture of the beautiful, colorful mess!And finally, she caught the maker of the beautiful mess. The clean up was a lot of work, but it was worth it. The kids had a blast!

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh how fun, yay for carson! And now all i want is a cupcake, thanks allot..