Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father son campout/ random pictures

My princesses came into my bed one morning after Kyle left for work. So cute to see them snuggling!
My handsome little man all ready for bed=) The turkey is his sleep buddy every now and then.
Looking good for church
Our church does a father and son camp out each year, but since my dad does not go to church.....he Kyle and Carson went on their own camp out. I love this picture of Carson riding in the front. I know it is so good for him to get some male bonding time.........without all of us girls!
He got to do some fishing
And hang out by the fire with lots of snacksThe girls and I stayed home and went shopping and out to eat with my mom. We had a great time. Kylie and Lexi enjoy playing dress up together. Kylie gets herself all dressed up, and then she dresses up her sister. It is sooo cute!
One night Kylie insisted on wearing her princess dress to bed. So here is our sleeping beauty!

1 comment:

alice said...

Ashleigh,thanks for sharing all these wonderful, and beautiful pictures of you,and the family.My favorite is the one of you,and the kids in front of the fireplace.Love it,and you all too.I really do enjoy to see all of you.love Nena.