Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun in the sun

It is probably obvious who I made this cake for. We celebrated my dad's birthday in May, and I wanted to make him a cool cake. I am by no means a good cake decorator.....but this cake was perfect for him. He loves the packers, so that is what I gave him. It was late when I decided to make it. Kyle went to our small local store to get me some supplies and I did my best with what I had=0)He hates pictures, but the kids need to know that their grandpa was around quite a bit.....even if I only get a few pictures a year to prove it. ha.ha
We had a free Saturday last month, so we planned a fun day for the kids. Kyle wanted to take them miniature golfing for the first time. They loved it.
A cute picture on the lizard decoration. I don't know if climbing on them is allowed, but Kyle wanted them to do it.
Waiting for their turn
Lex taking her first swing ever!
We were also able to make it to a great parade that day. These dancing horses are my favorite. I can't imagine the time it takes to train them to do this!
There are lots of interesting things at parades........what more can I say?
My little love bugs waiting patiently for some candy to come their way

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh how fun, love your dad, tell him happy birthday from me, and you cake is great, i would have ruined it in a bad way, great job!