Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas........finally!!

We went to my parents house and surprised them with a visit on Christmas eve. The kids were so excited, because my mom let them open a present. They had been waiting so patiently for this moment!
Her tree was so pretty. She decorated it with a candy cane theme, and all of the presents were wrapped in coordinating paper. It was a cute idea.
On Christmas morning the kids came down the stairs to find that Santa had left these for them......................Carson was so cute. He was jumping up and down when he saw his work bench!

This year was extra special, since it was Lexi's first Christmas

After opening all of our presents, the kids took a little nap and woke up to find more presents from my parents. They had a whole car full of presents for us. Even though Kyle was on Santa's naughty list, he still got a few presents =0)Alexis of course, was not too interested or excited about all the cool gifts, but she still had a wonderful day.I broke out my china for the first time ever. It looked pretty for this special occasion! The day after Christmas my mom and I hit up some sales. We got up early, she came and picked me up and had a hot chocolate waiting in her car for me (what an awesome mom). Then we were expecting the stores to be packed, but to our surprise........they were not. We were so happy! I had a few exchanges, and there were no lines. I was able to buy all new decorations for my tree next year. I can't wait to see them.
We hope everyone had a vey merry Christmas! Now on to the New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Merry Christmas!! It looks like Santa definately made it to your house! :)