Friday, December 4, 2009

Made my Day!

Kyle has been out of town for the last couple of days, so the kids and I have been partying!(j.k) I do not sleep good when he his gone, and we do miss him tons! I am such a big chicken....I even make Kylie and Carson sleep with me while he is away! Well Kylie and I stayed up late together, and so this morning she is sleeping in really late. Carson, Lexi and I got up early, and It is so nice spending time alone with each of them. This morning I was cleaning and mopping (my wood floors are high maintenance). While I was working, Carson was playing with his train.....one of his favorite toys. He just randomly said to me "mom, I like my new house". It made me so happy to hear him say this all by his self. 75% 0r more, of the reason we moved was to get the kids into a better school situation. Sometimes you wonder if they even care about the things you do for them. This confirmed to me that they definitely do! Anyways, he made my day, and I love him and his sweet little comments so much =0)

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

That is so sweet, your a trooper being a single mo, right now, that so hard..You should make your mom come stay with you,,Thats what i would do..I'm a chicken too!

Unknown said...

Moving is always one of those scary things that you just hope and pray to work out for the kids. When we moved to Rexburg, I had to sleep upstairs on the couch for a couple of weeks until William could wake up without freaking out. He loves it now though!