Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let The Countdown Begin......

We made some countdown chains ( I don't know the official name for these) for family night this week. The kids had so much fun making them. They get so excited to cut one off each day. It is helping them to be more patient with the presents under the tree. Carson asks if we can open them every day. They are so cute, and it is fun to see how magical Christmas is for little kids. As you can see.......I did the cutting really quick, so each one is a completely different size.he.he. They didn't care

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! Great idea! I actually like the look of all the chains being slightly different. Very Dr. Seuss.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

FUN!!! I bet they LOVED that activity!!! I can just see them getting all excited to take a link off of their chain!!! We miss them already! :)

Williamson Fam said...

You are such a great mom, i loved doing those when we were kids, fun stuff...