Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Luck of the Irish

Kylie hit the jackpot. Maybe because St. Patrick's day is almost here, her lucky Irish blood is helping her out! She put just one coin in this game with a dump truck and her coin went right in the truck, and then the truck dumped out all the coins, and hit the jackpot! For once they were able to pick out some nice toys, instead of the little cheap stuff! She got 350 tickets with that one coin! We were all so excited. And here is the lucky girl with her daddy. (you can't tell that she likes him or anything in this picture=0) ).

And he bought them each a piggy bank, and let them pick out the color. Of course Kylie picked purple.......her favorite color in the whole world. She wants everything purple. I guess I messed up by painting her room pink! Carson picked out the pretty green one.
Speaking of being lucky....Kyle and I feel pretty lucky to get to hang out with these three little people everyday. They are fun to be around (most of the time), and say really funny things everyday. Here are some pictures of us playing after church. I like to get pictures of them in their cute outfits..............
and they like to take pictures of me. Here I am with my big 1 year old!
And with my handsome little man! Kylie was the photographer for this shot.
And last week we had a day of sun, and somewhat warm weather. So we took advantage of it, at my parents house. Here are my little monkeys in the tree. My mom and dad found a free swing set for them, and they love it. They take breaks in between swinging to do a little climbing.Lex was enjoying the warm sun too, and again reminded me of her age! he.he.
more tree monkeys!

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

FUN!! I can't wait for some sun over here!!! I LOVE their cute little church clothes!! They always look so cute!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh SCORE!!!I love when i hit the jackpot, you should take her to VEGAS for sure, or even Laughlin, NV, remember that trip?he he he...The kids are so cute i love their matchy church outits, and you are lookin HOT as always...Miss you...