Thursday, March 4, 2010

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

This was so fun!! A lady at church told me about this website, and said to try it. I have been told a few times that I look like Kate Winslet, so I wanted to see if she popped up, and sure enough she did. A funny story about that was when my dad and I took Carson to get his haircut. A man sitting next to Carson told me that I looked like her. When we got to my car my dad said " Well I don't think she is very good looking". I thought.........well I told him "thanks a lot dad!, I have been told that I look like her a couple of times". Oh, well........I will just let myself think that he has bad taste. he.he. Let's see you try this Melissa.......you know Carrie Underwood will come up at 100%!! Let me know =0)

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

for the record your WAY prettier than all these people...I want to try..

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Oh my heck!! You do look like Kate Winslet!!! That is crazy!! K...I am going to try it!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

K...so Carrie Underwood was not on my list!! Katherine Heigel and Mischa Barton were the highest matches at 80%??? I don't look like either one!